Monday, August 30, 2010

Vacation Hiatus: Ragout!

I should have said before that I was going on vacation. It was a wonderful week in the Laurentians, boating, tanning, hiking, feeding ducks, shopping, sitting by the campfire, roasting marshmallows, eating soft serve ice cream and Cheetos.
But now I'm back!

And... can't find the camera so I'm afraid I couldn't take pics of this week's lunch and dinner menus. I will just say that RAGOUT is the meaning of Summer. Everything that's at the market these days, from eggplant to tomatoes (field tomatoes!) goes in here, it's easy to prepare after some chopping, and it smells amazing.

Penne with Summer Vegetable Ragout

The other recipe I made this week, for lunches, is from the magazine Coup d'Pouce, but the particular recipe isn't online (couldn't find it).

Things should be back to normal next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment